The total delivery time for your order is the period of time from when you place your order (about 1 to 2 days) until the time you receive it (depends on the shipping method chosen).
Large Freight Items
- Nexgrill offers a number of large and oversized items that require special handling. These items must ship with one of our specialty shippers, such as FedEx or UPS freight and Lynden. The shipping charges will be included for ‘Large Freight Items’.
- When items shipped via our specialty carriers arrive at the local hub in your area, a representative from that facility will contact you by telephone to arrange a convenient time for delivery using the telephone number listed on your order. You can expect the shipper to contact you within 7 to 14 business days of the ship date to make an appointment for delivery. The delivery service you will receive is called a “threshold delivery”; the agent will bring the item through the front door of the building (either front door of a house or garage, or front door of apartment building). You’ll be responsible for any assembly and/or installation. An adult signature will be required at the time of delivery.
- You need to inspect the packaging very carefully upon arrival. Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write “Package Damaged” when you sign for delivery. This is VERY important. If the package looks significantly damaged, you need to refuse delivery of the package. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.
- Before you sign a delivery receipt you have the right to open the packaging and inspect the shipment for “concealed” damage. We urge you to do this. The driver will try to talk you out of this but remember that once you sign for the shipment that it arrived in good condition, you have waived your right to any future claim for damages.
- Once you accept delivery and sign the receipt you the customer assume all liability for physical damage to the equipment. It will be assumed that any damage occurred after delivery.
- All orders require a daytime shipping telephone number which is used for scheduling delivery.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Special delivery requirement might necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
Special Delivery & Handling Definition
- Delivery outside of standard M-F 4 hours Window
- Saturday, Sunday, Holiday, Non-Business Hours Delivery
- Storage-Terminal or Storage-Public Warehouse
- Delivery address changes requested during the transit
Delivery (Excluding the Weekends and Holidays) normally scheduled to be made on a day of holiday observance will be scheduled to be delivered on the following business day. Business day means Monday through Friday except for the following holidays, or the official day of observance of these holidays:
- Christmas Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Memorial Day
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Small Parcels Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Next Day Service Shipping (1 business day) no P.O. boxes or APO/FPO.
- 2-Day Select Shipping (2 business days) no P.O. boxes or APO/FPO.
- 3-Day Select Shipping (3 business days) no P.O. boxes or APO/FPO.
- FedEx Ground or FedEx Smartpost® (3 to 10 business days)
Shipping times do not include processing time (most in stock items generally take 1-2 days to process) and Standard Shipping times only apply to items being sent to the 48 contiguous states. For Standard Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, add 2-4 days. Weather-related shipping delays are not within the control of us.