Company: Nexgrill Industries, Inc., Chino, CA
Marketing and Merchandising position to coordinate with all other departments within the organization to ensure account maintenance and profitability.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Product Development
- Manufacturing & Production coordination
- Customer relationship
- Sales coordination
- Marketing coordination
- Account Management
- Bi-lingual, excellent English skills and intermediate Mandarin Chinese
- Basic Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel skills
- Legal work status in the U.S.
- Open to traveling opportunities
eCommerce Sales and Marketing Specialist
The eCommerce Sales and Marketing Specialist will manage all aspects of the eCommerce side of our business, including, but not limited to, execution of sales, merchandising, marketing, and inventory control. The function of this role is to expand business relationships and sales volumes with our current dot com retail customers as well as continuously find more avenues of eCommerce opportunity.
Training will begin by working alongside our US and China Merchandising Team to understand our products (features, functions, packaging, pricing) and understanding of current dot com retail accounts. However, all research, growth and account management of this category will be the responsibility of this position.
This role will also be responsible for making recommendations, executing marketing campaigns and promotions, both on our marketplaces as well as through online vehicles such as email marketing, paid search, SEO, and social media.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent English writing abilities to create marketing/product copy for online postings.
- Strong Excel and data analytics skills required.
- Travel within the US
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with Photoshop a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant field required.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- On-line product merchandising experience required.
- Experience with selling direct to US retailers a plus.
Customer Service Representative
Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Assistant Supervisor, this position is responsible for dealing with customers as required in the Nexgrill call center. Main duties include customer contact, customer appointments, handling inquiries, technical supports, order process, and payments.
- Handle high volume incoming telephone inquiries
- Identify the customer’s needs and executes thorough questioning to solve any open issues
- Data entry into CRM and internal systems
- Help resolve any technical and/or troubleshooting issues as needed
- Demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and excellent communication skills as the technical support representatives are the face of the company.
- To serve as the expert internally and externally
- Working with Logistics department to ensure parts are shipping out in a timely manner to customers
- Answer calls and customer issues as the “expert”, which is defined as the technical service expert on the product
- Use strong interpersonal skills and have a pleasant telephone manner to complete the calls professionally
- Support and exemplify the company’s standard of offering excellent after sales service by product knowledge and proactive follow up for building customer relationships
- Work to develop and build ongoing customer relationships and ensure a continued level of excellence within customer service
- Consistently increase the amount of calls taken along with lowering the talk time and work time between calls
- Consistently increase the amount of knowledge absorbed through the technical team and training sessions
- Providing feedback on newly discovered problems and suggestions for past and current grill models
- Assigned additional duties as determined by management.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Proven skills to interact with customers and resolve problems
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Relevant product knowledge
- Proven ability to resolve customer issues on each and every call
- Desire for potential to be in team lead and/or supervisory role
- Strong team player and capable of working independently
- Perform with a high volume of calls, while having no issues with attendance, tardiness, or behavior
- Personal accountability to keep a low abandoned call rate, which will be recognized individually and collectively
- Personal accountability to provide solutions to problems, instead of immediately escalating the situation to the next level; accountability to want to take it to the next level
Education and Experience:
- A High School Diploma is required. AA/AS preferred.
- One to three years of general business experience, related experience preferred.
- Six months or more experience in a call center environment
- Beginning level on MS Excel