Title of Job: Accounting Staff
Pay Range: $28k - $45k/Yr
Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable and inventory control.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices, 3 way matching if applicable.
- Review AP Aging
- Prepare selected invoices for weekly check runs
- Track expenses
- Prepare expense analysis reports
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Review and process inventory adjustment
- Prepare inventory reports to reconcile with warehouse record on weekly basis
- Perform quarterly inventory cycle count
- Prepare and follow-up open orders report to reconcile with other departments monthly basis
- Prepare other analysis report or accounting task as needed.
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of inventory control is plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Ability to coordinate, track, follow-up and efficiently organize multiple tasks/projects in a timely manner. Deadline oriented.
- Diligent, organized and highly detailed nature.
- Must have advance proficiency in Excel Spreadsheets.
- Required 50 wpm minimum typing speed.
- Legal work status in the U.S.
Chinese Bilingual Logistics Coordinator
Title of Job: Chinese Bilingual Logistics Coordinator
Pay Range: $36,000 - $48,000/Yr
Nexgrill Industries, Inc is seeking a Logistics Coordinator with excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to strong computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a must.
The Logistics Coordinator will be a key member of the Logistics department with the primary responsibility of providing assistance for any import/export for all air and sea shipments. The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for tracking and coordinating all of the international shipments and domestic shipments.
- Daily shipments arrangement on domestic and .com shipments.
- Create shipping documents for outbound shipments.
- Coordinates Customs Clearance and delivery of all inbound shipments (air and sea)
- Updates and maintains tracking master list for all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Daily tracking and update status for the shipments.
- Analyze factory shipping schedule in order to control and ensure shipment delivery within require time frame
- Troubleshoots any shipment discrepancy or issues with internal teams and external carriers
- Provide and update inbound shipments’ schedule to related teams.
- Frequent communication with factories in China.
- Assembles load fragments into consolidated loads thus balancing freight savings, service and contractual / legal requirements.
- Communicates fulfillment status and/or issues within the Organization to points including Logistics Management, Merchandising, and Customer Service.
- Ensures that goods are shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to documented processes, including planning the transportation route and payload, selecting the mode of transportation, tendering the order for transportation, and tracking the shipment from pick up through delivery all the while targeting cost reduction, freight savings, service and contractual requirements.
- Works with supervisor to effectively resolve inventory or order discrepancies that are outside of his or her control.
- Reviews inventory position daily and weekly against outstanding orders and sales forecasts and takes action to expedite inbound shipments to meet customer demands.
- Special project support as required.
- Overview performance of third party material handling services.
- Re-routes freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs
- Chinese bilingual required.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education level is a must.
- 3 - 5 years previous importing, custom processing, inland connection, supply chain planning, route operations, shipping or logistics experience is a must.
- Previous experience in import consumer products is a plus.
- Strong analytical, excellent communications in verbal and written, outstanding mathematical skills, well-organized, multi-tasking.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
Chinese Bilingual Project Executive
Title of Job: Chinese Bilingual Project Executive
Pay Range: $36K-$48K DOE
Project Executive’s role is to plan, coordinate and manage daily tasks related to Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing functions for our International Outdoor Cooking and Heating business. As a Project Executive you will be responsible to coordinate with all other departments within the organization to ensure completion of product, promotion, and pricing projects. To be successful in this position you must be motivated and well organized.
- Research current market trends and price points. Work closely with Merchandisers in China and Product Quality Assurance Department on product design, features, visual branding, engineer design and pricing that will fit retail buyer’s needs.
- Understand testing agency regulations and ensure products follow specified guidelines. Provide suggestions and be actively involved in progress tracking to eliminate testing issues/concerns.
- Conduct pricing analysis and negotiate factory price.
- Conduct packaging and literature review to ensure visual branding quality is met for all aspects of packaging.
- Coordinate and complete instruction manuals.
- Be the key information holder for the full spectrum from creation to shipment and be responsible for ensuring smooth communication flow and accuracy of actions by the factory.
- Customer building and sales coordination.
- Be involved in the investigation of potential issues and coordinate platform for discussion between departments domestically and overseas to ensure issue is resolved timely.
- Be involved in risk management through information gathering and be able to offer viable solutions/recommendations.
- Achieve project/account objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and executing action plans, and implementing processes to ensure quality of account productivity
- Minimum 3 years related experience required.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Mandarin Chinese bilingual preferred
- Basic Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
- Legal work status in the U.S
- Open to traveling opportunities (10% travel)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Title of Job: Customer Service Representative
Pay Range: $11 - $13.00/hr
- Handle high volume incoming calls and email inquiries
- Identify the customer’s needs thorough probing questions and execute to solve any open issues
- Resolve any technical issues through troubleshooting
- Enter data into CRM and internal systems
- Consistently increase the amount of knowledge absorbed through the technical team training sessions
- Provide feedbacks and suggestions on newly discovered problems on products.
- At least six months of related working experience
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Advanced level on MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Paint
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant telephone manner to complete the calls professionally
- Ability to handle pressure and deal with difficult claimants in a professional and effective way.
- Detail-oriented, organized and multi-tasking.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education level.
- Able to be on the phone and sit for long hours.
Director of Sales
Title of Job: Director of Sales
Pay Range: $150K to $175K/yr
The role of the Director of Sales is to provide corporate vision and leadership enabling the organization to achieve strategic sales objectives. As a key member of the management team, the Director of Sales will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support profitable sales and marketing solutions for all aspects of the company.
This position will also plan, coordinate, direct and design corporate sales strategies and execution of sales strategies. The Director of Sales must be able to perform and enjoy both the management and individual contributor roles of the position. Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, this individual will make a significant contribution to the overall profitability and growth of the company.
- Advise, counsel, and assist with respect to product design and development of new company products, marketing and sales, strategic planning, competitor evaluations and analyses, and brand marketing.
- Work with the sales and merchandise teams on issues of new product development and point of purchase of the entire program.
- Develop strategies to effectively communicate trends and changes in the market with both internal and external customers.
- Travel overseas to work with R&D and merchandise teams in China. Travel globally for various trade shows and to meet with clients.
- Leadership role in strategy development and execution of product line reviews with major retailers.
- Build relationships with/draw on existing relationships with companies globally, focusing primarily on positioning Nexgrill as a “trusted advisor” with both current and potentially new customers.
- Propose business and licensing agreements.
- Leader of company sale efforts within North America.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Keep current on trends and issues in the grill industry, including current product needs, risks and pricing.
- Promote positive relations with retail partners, vendors, manufacturer reps and distributors.
- Establish Sales departmental goals, objectives, operating procedures and KPI’s and ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Recommend policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Collaborate in an informal leadership role with the Merchandising and Marketing Department, Customer Services Department, Product Quality Assurance Department, Legal Department, and other departments to deliver prospective client presentations, proposals, and quotes to secure new client relationships.
- Meet & exceed annual sales quota and focus on selling expense budget and customer back-end programs.
- Measurable track record of sales success in following areas: business development, fact based selling and consulting sales approach.
- Experience in sales/business development with major home centers and mass retailers.
- Minimum 5 years of retailer experience in grill industries.
- Creative, innovative, inquisitive and dynamic with leadership qualities necessary to take the company to even higher levels of premium growth and profitability.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly language.
- Excellent problem solving capability.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environments.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Proven resource, team management, and development skills.
- BA/BS degree a must.
- Frequent domestic and international travel is required.
- Based out of corporate office in Chino, CA
- Legal work status in the U.S.
IT Support Specialist
Department: Corporate Services
Title of Job: IT Support Specialist
Pay Range: $36k - $48k/yr
The position of an IT Support Specialist includes working with the end-users, infrastructure support and maintenance. An IT Support Specialist answers to the IT Supervisor and provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Read trade magazines and technical manuals, and attend conferences and seminars to maintain knowledge of hardware and software.
- Answer users' inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, and cost comparison analysis.
- 1 - 2 years of technical support experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or IT related diploma.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012, Exchange 2013, Office 2010/2013, network diagnostic tools, Microsoft Exchange 2000/03, Active Directory, DHCP and VPN troubleshooting.
- Experience supporting laptops, PDAs and wireless devices.
- Familiar with remote access tools and Remedy or other call tracking software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve project issues and challenges.
- Strong attention to detail and deadline orientated.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Must be accustomed to working on various issues simultaneously and ensuring the integrity of each project.
- Chinese bilingual is a plus.
- Legal work status in the U.S.
Department: Corporate Services
Title of Job: Recruiting Specialist
Pay Range: $36k-$51k/yr
The position of Recruiting Specialist is primarily responsible for performing all aspects of recruitment and staffing for the company.
Reporting to the VP of Corporate Services, the Recruiting Specialist must be prepared to work independently and as part of a team in areas of recruiting and human resources.
- Recruiting: Advertising and soliciting resumes from qualified candidates; coordinating and attending career fairs at select universities in surrounding area; screening resumes and applications for suitability; conducting initial screening interviews, both telephone and personal; making hiring recommendations based upon the eligibility criteria provided.
- Marketing/Advertising: Increasing Nexgrill’s profile to reach a broader and wider market of candidates; finding new, innovating and creative ways to make Nexgrill an appealing and desirable company to work for.
- Assisting General Human Resources: Working with the team to ensure that Nexgrill conforms to government and regulatory hiring and staff management practices; handling some administrative duties related to hiring.
- Proven track record of success in a recruiting role, having had responsibility for screening, interviewing and hiring for multiple positions concurrently.
- Knowledge and experience working with an equal opportunity employer and well versed in the acceptable practices of interviewing and recruiting in a non-discriminatory environment.
- A bachelor’s degree, completion of college or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Excellent computer literacy and application skills in desktop computing including, MS Excel, MS Word, and other commonly used office productivity tools.
- Skilled at researching, investigating and gathering information from internet site resources.
- Fluent in Chinese Mandarin is an asset.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detailed-oriented, with attention to detail for tasks that have zero tolerance for errors.
- Flexible and accommodating and able to go above and beyond the basic expectations when required.
- A firm commitment to the company’s success.
- Good team player.
- Able to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
- Legal work status in the U.S.
Social Media Intern
Title of Job: Social Media Intern (Part-time 15/20 weekly hours)
Pay Range: $10/hr
- Forward-thinking and fast paced company looking for a intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, be a sharp multi-tasker and self-starter who can thrive in a transformational environment.
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Maintaining awareness of the company’s projects, initiatives and long-term goals
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field a must
- Candidate should be a Junior/Senior in College or AA degree or recent graduate
- Majoring in Marketing, Social Media/Advertising, E-Commerce or Communications
- Familiarity with all aspects of social media
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong writing and speaking skills
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Legal work status in the U.S.